God Save The Queen!!
For the fifth episode of our humble podcast we are joined by our UK guest Lily, who’s brought her unique singing voice and some grimey slang from across the North sea! We’ll be discussing:
- Where to visit in the UK according to a native,
- Stereotypes and the North-South divide,
- British music new and old (featuring an unexpected acapella duet),
- The demise of British politics,
- Traditional and urban slang.
Don’t forget to check out both courses mentioned during the podcast: