ATTENTION LISTENERS THIS WEEK’S PODCAST IS FULL OF CULTURE AND POSITIVE VIBES !!
For the eight episode of our humble podcast we are joined by our Multicultural guest Aria, who’s a Romanian-born Ukranian computer programmer in Spain! Yes, you actually have read it right! lol . She likes to call herself more spanish than tapas and brought her unique critical mindset that allowed us discuss many topics like:
Hello my Listeners!!! How are you today ?? Hope everything is good because we are about to bring some good vibes with the 4th episode of our humble podcast.
For today’s episode we are going to bring you some Portuguese “Saudade” vibes
With help from our guest Alexandra the great, we’ll discuss about:
- Portuguese culture through the eyes of a native
- Curiosities and stereotypes
- Personal Stories
- Portuguese songs: Everything you should know about Fado and it connection with culture !!
- Portuguese language tips
So don’t hesitate and press the play!!
Vocapp you, Vocapp me, Vocapp your life: Learn laguages with flashcards!
Why learn Portuguese ?
You might know that Portugal is a small country, but its language has travelled a lot. read more
Vocapp is inviting you reader, to now also become a listener with our new PODCAST!!
“Those who know nothing of foreign languages know nothing of their own.”. Goethe was very accurate when he said this sentence. Each week our host João Jacques will bring the most positive vibe you can get during your day.
- Every episode our host interviews guests from the Most Diverse Countries in this “Humble World”.
- If you want to learn not only language and culture but also about Countries’ curiosities, Weird stories, Songs, Life, Travel, I mean Everything (!!) then this is the podcast for you.
For our very first episode with help from our Guest Evija!! We’ll be talking about Latvia, the Latvian language and a lot of curiosities from this very interesting country. read more